Nothing too critical but worth to mention that our Guest Checkout is now closed due to the fact that we figured the time taken to enter personal details during Guest Checkout is almost the same as creating a Tiny World account, however having an account is MUCH MORE beneficial. Why?
- We have the Reward Point System that you can earn point for every dollar you spent. Without signing up it will be impossible for us to assign reward points via the transaction. These reward points can be treated as discount when you make your next purchase. FYI the discount is roughly about 5% off.
- You can opt to subscribe our newsletter that we occasionally send out discount coupons and promotional news.
- You can keep track of all the orders you have placed in the past. Including returns. Guest Checkout cannot do all these.
- Your address is saved and you can use when you login next time without typing the address again.
- When there is a problem, you can login and review order history. Everything we think we should let you know about an order will be there.
Guest Checkout has none of the above benefits, all it does is checkout and that's it. Honestly I can't think of any other reason why we should keep the Guest Checkout alive, so we decided to remove this option and then pass these benefits to you, making sure you won't miss a thing.
Tiny World Admin