2014 has been another big year for Tiny World as we have actually done a lot of great things. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers and supporters for everything. We look forward to a fresh start in 2015.
- We have set up LIVE CHAT, visitor can chat with us right at the screen.
- We have set up standalone PRODUCT REVIEWS page, so you know what our customers are saying about us at a glance. These are 100% genuine reviews from our customers.
- From May to Oct, we've set up a physical mini storefront at My Cube Garden City. We learnt a lot as there are many differences between online and physical, like some items do sell physically and NOT online, and vice versa. It was fun and great experience. We are now back to online-only business as we want to focus more on expanding our brands and product lines and putting more effort on marketing.
- We brought in Jack N' Jill - natural safe-to-swallow toothpaste for babies and kids.
- We brought in Rainbow Loom - the award winning Toy Of The Year.
- We brought in Amos - the most popular arts and crafts from Korea
- We brought in Sophie the Giraffe - the world's most popular teether and related products.
- We brought in more popular brands such as Boon, JJ Cole Collections, Lulujo Baby, mumi & bubi, Green Toys and 3 Sprouts
- We have reached 39 brands and 545 merchandises listed to date.
- We are so proud to be a sponsor of Brisbane Kids - the best mums and kids site in Brisbane.
We hope you all have a wonderful 2015.
Tony & Olivia
The founders of Tiny World